ads by nuffnang

Jom Join Them


Note for Visitor.

Welcome to my page! Thank Q for followed my blog. I will visit your blog after you left your link in comment form or via mister linky. Please klik the ads also (^_^). Feel free? Do visit my blog again. I will try to included a tips and info as much as i could. I'm sorry if any of my entry are mostly about my life, my story. Hope readers were enjoy reading my entry in my blog. Thank Q so much for being here!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just For Fun ^_^

This is a personality test. Pick your answers instinctively. There are no right or wrong answer.
Imagine you are in your house. You hear the faucet water running, the telephone ringing, the door bell ringing and the baby crying, all at the same time. Since you are alone, select the order that you would respond, from first to last.


1st action
phone
baby
water
doorbell                                                          


2nd action
phone
baby
water
doorbell


3rd action
phone
baby
water
doorbell

4th action
phone
baby
water
doorbell

e.g :

i would like to choose :-
water,baby,doorbell & phone


that was the qualities that u look for your partner, from the most important to least important          

-water : wealth                          -phone : personality       -doorbell : looks      -baby : intelligence

Try la erk.. (^_^)

HAVE FUN !
    


(sumber-sumber dari google)

0 ___Orang Doakan MTHANNA Bahagia Selamanya❤:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum...Sebarang komen, pendapat, nasihat yang membangun amat digalakkan. Elakkan meninggalkan komen dengan bahasa yang kesat..thank Q (^_^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...