ads by nuffnang

Jom Join Them


Note for Visitor.

Welcome to my page! Thank Q for followed my blog. I will visit your blog after you left your link in comment form or via mister linky. Please klik the ads also (^_^). Feel free? Do visit my blog again. I will try to included a tips and info as much as i could. I'm sorry if any of my entry are mostly about my life, my story. Hope readers were enjoy reading my entry in my blog. Thank Q so much for being here!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Different Diagnosis : Chest Pain

(sumber dari google)
MI (Myocardial Infarction)
*Onset – Sudden, lasting longer than 30 min.
*Quality – Pressure, dull, achy, tightness
*Location/Radiation – Epigastric or substernal, usually left neck, jaw, arm or back
*Exacerbating Factor – Stress, excertion, or unprovoked
Angina
*Onset – Gradual or sudden, usually brief
*Quality – Pressure, tightness
*Location/Radiation – Chest, usually left neck, jaw and arm
*Exacerbating Factor – Exertion, stress, eating, cold temperature
Pleurisy
*Onset – Rapid
*Quality – Sharp, stabbing
*Location/Radiation – Points tenderness
Exacerbating Factor- Inspiration
Musculoskeletal
*Onset – Variable
*Quality – Sharp, dull, aching
*Location/Radiation – Localized
*Exacerbating Factor – Movement, digital pressure, inspiration
Pericarditis
*Onset – Gradual
*Quality – Sharp, pleuritic
*Location/Radiation – Precardium
*Exacerbating Factor – Supine position
Aortic Dissection
*Onset – Sudden/Severe
*Quality – Tearing
*Location/Radiation – Chest, back
*Exacerbating Factor – Hypertension, smoking
Pulmonary Embolism
*Onset – Sudden*Quality – Sharp-knife like, stabbing, pleuritic
*Location – Chest,back, over lungs area
*Exacerbating Factors – Dislodged thrombi, atrial fibrillation
Esophageal Ruptured
*Onset – Sudden/severe
*Quality – Sharp, burning
*Location/Radiation – Chest, throat, back
*Exacerbating Factors – Swallowing, vomitting

0 ___Orang Doakan MTHANNA Bahagia Selamanya❤:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum...Sebarang komen, pendapat, nasihat yang membangun amat digalakkan. Elakkan meninggalkan komen dengan bahasa yang kesat..thank Q (^_^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...